One-year Warranty on Battery and Motor and three-year Warranty on Frame
RIKONDA® Electric Bikes warrants to the original purchaser that the battery and motor is free of defects in material and workmanship for 12 months. They cannot be held responsible for any accident or damage to the bike which is caused due to the bike not being serviced correctly or to the bike being misused by the owner.
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident
- Improper assembly and/or follow-up maintenance
- Damage from stunt riding, jumping, acrobatics, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the bicycle
- Damages resulting from improper care or use of the battery or charger
- Water damage from being fully submerged
- Installation of components, parts or accessories that are not originally intended for or compatible with RIKONDA® bikes as sold
- Under performance of the battery after being fully charged and discharged more than 700 times
We will not accept returns on any non-faulty product that has been used.
A return will be processed if an error has occurred through a faulty product or RIKONDA® sending an incorrect product.
- Please email us straight away stating the error
- You will need to return the product within 14 days of recieving it.
- Returns must be supplied with original packaging and must be unused and in condition for resale.
We’ll notify you via email of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned product. The refund will be via bank transfer, therefore please supply your bank account number and name with the return.